RETScreen International is managed under the leadership and ongoing financial support of CanmetENERGY research centre of Natural Resources Canada’s (NRCan). RETScreen is developed in collaboration with a number of other government and multilateral organisations, and with technical support from a large network of experts from industry, government and academia.
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration's (NASA) Langley Research Center
- Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO)
- United Nations Environment Programme's (UNEP) Energy Unit of the Division of Technology, Industry and Economics (DTIE)
- Global Environment Facility (GEF) co-financed, UNEP lead Solar and Wind Energy Resource Assessment (SWERA) Programme
- World Bank's Prototype Carbon Fund (PCF)
- York's University's Sustainable Energy Initiative (SEI)